To access the main entrance to BMSCH (valet parking or drop off), please use 200 Somerset St, New Brunswick, NJ 08901.
- From New Jersey Turnpike: Take Exit 9 (New Brunswick) and proceed on Route 18 North about two miles to Route 27 South—Princeton, to the fourth traffic light (by the railroad station). Turn right onto Easton Avenue and make a left at the next light onto Somerset Street.
- From Route 1: Take Route 18 North and follow above directions.
- From Route 287: Exit onto Route 527 (New Brunswick Exit). Follow Route 527 (Easton Avenue) for about six miles until you see a railroad overpass. Just before the overpass, make a right onto Little Albany Street. Proceed to the hospital, on your left.
- From Garden State Parkway (From Points North): Exit at Route 1 South (Exit 130). Proceed about nine miles to Route 18 North. Follow directions above.
- From Garden State Parkway (From Points South): Exit onto New Jersey Turnpike South. Follow directions above.
BMSCH offers a variety of parking options for our visitors and guests.
- Patients, families and visitors are encouraged to use the valet parking services available Monday through Friday from 6 a.m. to 5 p.m. outside the Bristol-Myers Squibb Children’s Hospital main entrance at 200 Somerset Street, New Brunswick, NJ. Cars may be retrieved until 8 p.m. at the BMSCH main entrance. After 8 p.m., cars may be retrieved from the Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital main entrance.
- We also offer options in a variety of self-pay parking decks, including the Plum Street parking deck. This is open to visitors and guests 24-hours-a-day, seven-days- a-week. Enter 20 Plum Street, New Brunswick, NJ into your GPS.
- Patients, families and visitors may use the valet parking services available Monday through Friday 6am to 5 pm outside the Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital main entrance, at 1 Robert Wood Johnson Place, New Brunswick, NJ.